The journey of a human’s life creates a lot of ripples in the life which produces a lot of confusion and vagueness on the human hearts. All the time we depend and survive with our emotions and interest. Almost every being has a partner because people’s hearts and minds are continually nourished by the love and care from their partners. Whether it is your wife, girlfriend or maybe your crush; we continuously seek salvation from them through connections that we establish between us. From time to time, we care for them increases and out of too much love we feel to impress them to the best. To keep up doing it, we seek any possibilities that matters. But everyone misses out the importance of what they should ask their girlfriend or infatuated person while building and maintaining a healthy relationship. It’s not obvious to majority people, but once you get to it, things will be far clearer and easier to handle from next time.
Well, when you are in love, you feel like there is a hidden urge inside you to know your partner more and more. The topics range from past to future, past to future relationship materials and good and bad experiences in life, etc. But don’t rush it because when you are in a relationship you must not force it. Let her explain herself and try to questions from her explanations about herself.
General and Random Questions to Ask Your Crush
This idea can be very helpful because if you are at the beginning of your relationship you will have a strong advantage to know her. And general questions, help you out in many ways to gather information to tackle future’s unknown situations with your girlfriend. Always start with general and simple questions to lighten and warm the flow of conversation between you two. You can start by asking:
- What is the thing in life that you always wanted to talk about?
- How were your school days? Any particular interesting thing that happened to you at that time?
- What is your favorite TV show?
- Do you cook?
- What are you most afraid of?
- Who or what is your inspiration for life?
- What is it that totally knocks you down?
- What kind of music you listen to or you like the most?
- What precious things life has offered you and took away from you?
Entertaining Questions to Ask Your Crush
Now that you have started the wheels of your relationship, but you have also taken the responsibility of nurturing the seed that you planted inside her heart. Day by day people come to share each other’s life, but humor is the only ingredient that keeps away all the trouble in your relationship. It’s a kind of super medicine that helps to withstand any sort of barrier or relationship trouble which occurs in daily life. With its help people forget and start to live again, i.e.more firmly than the former time and come to compromise. It keeps the mood graceful, and you can come to know her step by step. Anyway, don’t be late to start it the very moment when you get hold of this.
- What is your wildest fantasy?
- Have you ever developed a feeling for a girl rather than a boy?
- Ever had a crush on any of your male teachers?
- Did you ever steal anything?
- Ever eaten any of your classmates snack for the tiffin break, secretly?
- What turns you on the most?
- How about STD transmitted from me?
- How about you finding your gender changed after waking up the following day?
- Ever been the victim of a funny prank?
- How about a night in Guantanamo Bay?
- Ever kicked your ex’s balls out of anger?
- Did you ever make out with a girl?
- What’re the things you will do if you were the opposite sex for one day?
- Chicken or Egg, which one is first?
- Are you on the team Edward or Team Jacob of the Twilight?
Romantic Questions to Ask Your Crush
To construct a bridge or a gateway to her heart it is necessary that you show her your emotions. This can only be done if you can soothe her heart by asking certain questions that she will miss a heartbeat. Because before you know, such questions will create a field for your image and personality to be set in her heart. Romantic matters stirs the human mind to a great extent without the person even realizing if done properly. Try to make her puzzled by asking her a question in return for a question she asks. It will help you to know how much she loves you and what more she wants from you. So get ready to accomplish your romantic mission and buy your permanent property in your wonder woman’s heart.
- When and for what exactly you have fallen in love with me?
- What came to your mind when you first saw me?
- Do want me to call you by the name of something you like?
- What do I need to prove you are special to me?
- Tell me, how about a perfect night together?
- Do you believe I’m your soul mate?
- How do you want our wedding to be?
- How many children you want to have?
- How romantic was our first kiss?
- What is it that reminds you of me every moment?
- What is that you enjoy being with me?
- How much do you want me to love?
- Which song or music reminds you of me?
- Can you live a day without me? How much will you miss me?
Deep and Thoughtful Questions to Ask Your Crush
There comes a time when you need to know your partner much better than ever. From the beginning of the relationship you two went through a lot of conversation that indeed helped you establishing and creating trust in your lover’s mind. But sometimes you need to go beyond some barrier and ask her questions in order to know her more so that you can start and make decisions in the relation according to her preference. For this you need to have enough courage and while asking such questions, have no regrets because what you are trying to do is sort out ways to become more compatible with each other. There might be misunderstandings at first, but after you handle the situation by considering her opinion, you will be strongly getting both mentally and emotionally engaged to her which is off course something you would never want to be missed. Ask her:
- Who am I to you?
- What do you always feel for me?
- What is the reason that you love me?
- Do you feel like I’m the only one whom you can trust and believe in everything?
- Which is that one thing that you are incalculably passionate about?
- Which is more important to you-me or your family?
- What was the best thing that I ever did to you?
- How do you picture about a perfect relationship?
- How do you want to spend time with me every day?
- According to you, what makes a good relationship?
- Do you want to continue this relationship and further it by getting married? Ask explanation for positive and negative responses.
You can have as many questions for her as much as possible, but the truth is, not every time trying to know her in this way becomes to be a good effort. In the long run of the relationship people understands each other naturally; it’s like an invisible connection is established between two hearts. No matter what you do, don’t spoil your bond by asking too many questions, but always go for a few. Have patience, because at the end of the day you will realize what she is and she will trust no one but only you.