When you see someone’s glossy, strong and healthy hair, do you feel jealous? Don’t worry. You can have dreamy hair naturally like them without using the chemical hair care products available in the market.
A natural solution for your hair problems is a miracle plant named Aloe Vera. Aloe Vera mainly contains 12 vitamins, 20 minerals, 200 phyto-nutrients and a handsome number of amino acids.
This plant has a great quality to make clean your hair by providing nutrition and protection to it. Aloe Vera also protects your hair from any kind of damages and makes it shiny with natural healthy glow. All hair products in the market contain one common thing which is Aloe Vera. But, those chemical products have a high preservative, which may cause danger for your hair. The use of original Aloe Vera once in a week, your hair will look gorgeous with natural shine.
How to Use Aloe Vera for Hair Care
1. Aloe Vera as Pre Shampoo Treatment
Before applying the shampoo, use the gel inside of the Aloe Vera leaf to reduce the dandruff. Aloe Vera gel has some natural enzymes which help to remove the dead cells and fungus from the scalp. On the other hand, this gel keeps the hair and the scalp hydrated. Aloe Vera maintains the hair’s pH level and also the hair scalp from dandruff and other harmful things dandruff by this.
- Apply the Aloe Vera gel with gentle massages on your scalp and then leave it there for ten to fifteen minutes.
- Rinse it with herbal shampoo.
- Another way is to blend, Aloe Vera gel with wheat germ and coconut milk for a lighter treatment.
2. Aloe Vera as Shampoo
Aloe Vera juice or gel can be easily used as a better shampoo for the hydrating properties. In the market, all the available shampoos have this ingredient but they are not that useful for hair. So, you want your shampoo to be best then add some Aloe gel to it and apply it in a regular basis.
3. Aloe Vera gel as Conditioner
As Aloe Vera has a high moisturizing property, it will work better as a conditioner. If you condition your hair with this gel, you will get a shiny and smooth as supple as velvet. To make homemade conditioner with Aloe Vera gel you have to cut the Aloe leaf into half and gather its gel with a spoon.
- You can use the fingers of yours for applying the Aloe Vera conditioner on your damp hair starting from scalp to the tips.
- Then wrap all the hair with a towel soaked in warm water and leave the towel on for ten minutes.
- Rinse the hair with a good branded herbal mild shampoo.
4. Aloe Vera Gel for Hair Growth
Strong and long hair is always a dream and Aloe Vera makes the dream a reality. Aloe Vera helps opening the follicles of hair and also nourishes the hair from inside and makes the hair strong and long. Those who have the problem with split ends or the breakage problems can blindly rely upon Aloe Vera.
Overnight Aloe Vera hair Treatment
Aloe Vera is one of the natural plants that gift you with magical solution for hair care. If your hair is extremely damaged and dry, you should follow this treatment once in a week for a few months. This process doesn’t take much time and not that tough.
- Take ½ cup of aloe gel from the Aloe Vera leaf and then add 2 teaspoons of castor oil, 1 teaspoon of powdered basil and 2 teaspoons of fenugreek powder with it.
- Blend the mixture to make a thick mask and after that apply the mixture on your whole hair and scalp.
- Wear a hygienic shower cap before you are at bed
- Let the repairing and nourishing mask work on your hair and scalp overnight.
- Apply a soft shampoo in the morning to wash your hair off with lots of water.
Some Useful Tips to Use Aloe Vera Gel for Hair Care
- Aloe Vera is available and can be easily grown at home.
- As Aloe Vera leaf has sharp spikes, you should be careful.
- It is enriched with Vitamin E which is really good for hair as well as skin.
- After you apply Aloe Vera gel, try not to use any oil.
- As the jelly starts to drip, don’t bring the Aloe Vera inside the house.
- Avoid heat or direct sunlight after applying Aloe Vera gel.
Now-a-days you may cost huge amount of money to buy hair treatment from a super shop. Who knows the actual side effect of such? In this case, you can put your trust on the natural plant Aloe Vera that can bring a magical solution for hair care.