Experience has its own value and you cannot buy them unless you get the taste of it. Breakup-is one of the bitterest experiences and those who have gone through it know the differences. After a breakup, people madly crave for the past memories and wallow in wretchedness thinking that someone will come to have a warm hug and wipe the tear. Many even listen to breakup songs to get healed though in return nothing comes out. The reason is once you listen to these songs, your heart will be more swallowed for the past relationship.
Read: Why Do Happy People Cheat: A must Read Resource
So, what you should do now? The answer is very easy. Internet has a great resource of breakup songs that lift your spirit up instead of letting them down and certain, to the betterment of being single.
The Trend of Breakup
Break up has turned itself into a very common phenomenon of everyday life. There are many statistics that suggest that 1 in every 3 marriages finales in divorce. This is only the marriage, but there are numerous incidence of breakup in a love relationship that is beyond imagination.
Read: 13 Steps to Break Up with Your Boy Without Hurting Him
Why Breakup Songs?
This is a very good point that why you should select breakup songs that lift your spirit up instead of rock songs to make your mind blown away with the joy and fun? Psychologists opine that after someone gets through a break up, the best way to get healed is to read what other people felt in that situation. There are many benefits of it like;
- The sadness can be assimilated to others that allow us to learn that I am not the only one who experienced this traumatic incidence
- There can be found hints and strategies how others get over break up
- These can be a great resource to overcome the melancholy of the mind
Breakup Songs That Uplift Your Heart
Go for the alternate breakup songs that lift your spirits up instead of letting them down. Here are the 12 great resources for you.
1. Leave: The very foremost thing to get over a break up is taking, easily whatever happened to and leave the person who were yours once. This song will give the spirit of why it is better you left him or her forever.
Artist: The Swell Season
Album: The Swell Season
Release Date: 2006
2. Nice to Know You. Take it as an experience and thank him or her for giving you some proofs that you can avail in the future relationship. Bid him/her by saying ‘nice to meet you’.
Album: Morning View
Release Date: January 1, 2002
3. Goodbye. Give a farewell that reminds you only the best of it, saying ‘goodbye’ to the relationship.
Album: No Strings Attached
Release Date: January 2000
Read: 6 Mistakes That Can Completely Ruin Your Relationship
4. Since U Been Gone. Make yourself free. Think that you can do now, whatever your heart wants. Even you can choose for someone else in your relationship ‘since you been gone’.
Artist: Kelly Clarkson
Release Date: November 16, 2004
5. I Never Ever Loved You. This is called the breakup anthem. Make your heart believe that you never loved such a person who cannot respect you back. This is one of the best breakup songs that lift spirit up to the triumph.
Artist: The Corrs
Album: Talk on Corners
Release Date: December 1997
Read: How to Stop Loving Someone Who Does Not Love You Back
6. Someone Like You. Believe that you will find someone better someone worthy than the person you left. It will smooth your feelings and bring you joy for.
Release Date: January 19, 2011
Read: 9 ‘To Do’ to Trust Women After Being Hurt
7. Go On. Go on for the better in future. Never stop yourself for someone else.
Album: Some Nights
Release Date: February 21, 2012
8. Go Ahead. Take courage in your heart. You have your parents, sweet siblings and friends. Find your happiness in them rather wasting time for someone else.
Artist: Andrew Bird
Album: Noble Beast
Release Date: January 20, 2009
9. No More Sigh. Now, Stop sighing. No more. You are for yourself. So, why do you need to think of a second for people?
Artist: Mumford and Sons
Album: Sigh No More
Release Date: October 2, 2009
10. Going to Walk Alone. Stand independently. Walk alone throughout the way.
Artist: She & Him
Album: Volume Two
Release Date: 2010
11. Bad Days are Gone. One of the great breakup songs that lift your spirit up to live more joyously.
Artist: Florence and the Machine
Release date: December 2008
12. The Last Thing. The last thing is to celebrate. Music has given you immense pleasure to celebrate your life. Now go on and enjoy the last drop of it.
Artist: Daft Punk
Release Date: November 13, 2000
Breakup songs that lift your spirit up can be your great companion to be with you and to guide you to get the better life in the future.
Read: How to Fix a Broken Relationship